Written by Joshua Leaf | Updated on September 10, 2021
What data do we collect?
Leg Lengthening Surgery LLC collects the following data:
- Personal Information, including (if applicable) email address, password, first and last name, picture, username, mailing address, social media profiles
- Analytics data including system logging and IP address
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Leg Lengthening Surgery LLC with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Contact us via mail, phone, or email
Leg Lengthening Surgery LLC may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- [Add any indirect source of data yLeg Lengthening Surgery LLC has]
How will we use your data?
Leg Lengthening Surgery LLC collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Access to third-party accounts
- Analytics including system logging and IP address
- Displaying content from external platforms
- Handling payments
- Infrastructure monitoring
- Managing contacts and sending messages
- Registration and authentication
- Remarketing and behavioral targeting
- to provide, improve and create new Services,
- to respond to your inquiries and to send you administrative communications about the Leg Lengthening Surgery Sites and Services,
- to obtain your feedback about the Leg Lengthening Surgery Sites and Services,
- to send you secure electronic messages and personalized emails pertaining to your interests as inferred from your use of the Services, including news, announcements, reminders and opportunities from Leg Lengthening Surgery,
- to statistically analyze trends and user behavior and activity including how frequently areas of the Leg Lengthening Surgery Sites are visited, how the Services are being used and how many emails are received and opened,
- to provide you and people with similar demographic characteristics and interests with more relevant content including advertising both on and off the Leg Lengthening Surgery Sites and Apps,
- to offer lead generation services,
- to detect and defend against fraud and other threats to the Services and our users,
- to identify issues with the Services,
- to conduct research and measurement activities, including those described below, and
- to administer your account.
If you agree, Leg Lengthening Surgery LLC will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Leg Lengthening Surgery LLC processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Leg Lengthening Surgery LLC would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Leg Lengthening Surgery LLC from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Leg Lengthening Surgery LLC Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us using the information below.
What are your data protection rights?
Leg Lengthening Surgery LLC would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The Right to Access
You have the right to request Leg Lengthening Surgery LLC for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The Right to Rectification
You have the right to request that Leg Lengthening Surgery LLC correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Leg Lengthening Surgery LLC to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The Right to Erasure
You have the right to request that Leg Lengthening Surgery LLC erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The Right to Restrict Processing
You have the right to request that Leg Lengthening Surgery LLC restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The Right to Object to Processing
You have the right to object to Leg Lengthening Surgery LLC’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability
You have the right to request that Leg Lengthening Surgery LLC transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call Us At:
1 (800) 565-3707
Or write to us:
Leg Lengthening Surgery LLC
2105 Vista Oeste NW
Suite E #3110
Albuquerque, NM 87120
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- provide personalized advertising on each device that is inferred from the browsing patterns on all of the devices;
- detect and prevent fraud;
- allow users to use our service on one device and pick up seamlessly where they left off on another device;
- limit the number of times a user is shown the same advertisement, across known or inferred devices
What Types of Cookies Do We Use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Leg Lengthening Surgery LLC uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Leg Lengthening Surgery LLC uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Leg Lengthening Surgery LLC sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Session – These cookies are esssential to provide you with services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
Additional Information for Leg Lengthening Surgery LLC’s Visitors from the European Economic Area (“EEA”)
If you are a Leg Lengthening Surgery LLC user in the EEA, you can: (i) access personal information we have about you (we will try to provide information within 30 days of your request); (ii) have your personal information corrected or deleted (in most cases you can correct personal information you have submitted to us by going back to the specific Service, logging-in and making the desired change); (iii) in certain circumstances, you can object to our processing of your personal information and we will discontinue such processing unless we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue; (iv) withdraw consent previously provided (however a withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of processing of your personal data that occurred prior to the date of withdrawal); or (v) if you believe that we have not complied with applicable data protection laws, you may lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority. If you wish to inquire as to whether we maintain any of your personal information and if so, whether you wish to exercise any of those rights that are available to you with respect to such personal information, you may contact us as described in the Contacting Leg Lengthening Surgery LLC About Your Personal Information or Privacy section below. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
How to Manage Cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy Policies of Other Websites
How to Contact Us
Call us: 1 (800) 565-3707
Or write to us at:
Leg Lengthening Surgery LLC
2105 Vista Oeste NW
Suite E #3110
Albuquerque, NM 87120